Pineapple is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, fibres etc. Presence of micro nutrients defends our body from cancer, heart related ailments etc. Pineapple juice is an excellent remedy for removing intestinal worms. It has potential to fight against stomach problems. It’s a good fighter against kidney & liver disorders. Pineapple is an excellent remedy for enlarged thyroid glands. It can control your blood pressure level & arthritis. Pineapple can improve your constipation problem also.
1. Ground cinnamon- 1 tsp
2. Ground cloves- ¼ tsp
3. Olive oil- 1-2 tbsp
4. Lime juice (fresh)-1 tbsp
5. Dark honey- 2 tbsp
6. Ripe pineapple-1
7. Grated lime zest- 1 tbsp
8. Dark rum (optional)- 1 tbsp
• Make a fire in a gas grill or broiler (grill) or charcoal (grill).
• Take a large size bowl & mix together cloves, olive oil, cinnamon, lime juice & honey.
• Mix all the ingredients properly & place them separately.
• Remove the pineapple leaves & eyes properly.
• Cut the pineapple lengthwise into four thick pieces.
• Place the pineapple pieces in the mixture bowl & coat them with the mixture properly.
• For about 5-8 minutes place them on the grill & apply the left over marinate mixture 2-3 times.
• Rotate the fruit & place it in a cooler portion of the grill (or you can lower the heat).
• Apply the mixture once again & allow it to grill until tender (or golden in colour).
• Take it off from the gill & transfer in a serving plate.
• Apply rum on the top & sprinkle the lime zest.
• Serve the hot preparation.
Tags: grilled, grilled pineapple, healthy food, pineapple
Copyright © www.orthopaedics.win Bone Health All Rights Reserved