Arthritis is a kind of joint disorder having inflammation as its main feature. A joint is an area of the body that has two bones meeting and the function of the joints are to make the movements of the body happen. Arthritis is commonly accompanied with joint pain in one or more than one joints. Joints pains are called as arthralgia. There are several types of arthritis that are found to and to go for the arthritis treatment, you need to know the right type of arthritis that you are having. Take for instance you can look for the types in Arthritis videos that are easily available in the internet.
Types of Arthritis:
There are hundreds of arthritis forms available. Let us look at some of the common ones. You can do proper Arthritis treatment if you know the right type that is bothering you,
1. Rheumatoid Arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis is the commonest forms and is often complained by patients. The reasons for this may vary but the symptom for all is high inflammation. 1Percent of the population of US is approximately suffering from this
2. Psoriatic Arthritis: Psoriatic arthritis is a more serious form of inflammation. As is often found to be present in with psoriasis. For this type early diagnosis is a must.
3. Osteoarthritis: this is known to affect the weight bearing areas like the hips, spines and knees.
4. Fibromyalgia, Pseudogout, Lyme disease and many other are also found. But the above said three are the most common ones and if you want to know more about them and see the symptoms then the best would be to see Arthritis videos that are easily available now in the internet. As most of the time it is seen that the arthritis is lately diagnosed.
For minimal pain and early stages there may not be any requirement for going for medical treatment you can easily go for home remedies like
2. Pain reliefs
3. Over the counter medicines
4. Exercising in the proper way
5. Avoiding foods that increase the chances of arthritis.
But when arthritis reaches the later stages you need to go for arthritis treatment medically and with the help of medical practitioners only. Then they may suggest you to intake medicines like
1. aspirin (Ecotrin),
2. nabumetone (Relafen)
3. ibuprofen (Motrin),
But all of them must have to be taken under proper supervision of the medical practitioner for arthritis treatment only. Make sure that you do not share these medicines with anyone. For sure looking Arthritis videos where proper yoga poses are described for arthritis must be followed like medicines as that can give you relieve permanently as also in side effects free way.
Get information about arthritis treatment and watch on arthritis videos section role of exercises in curing arthritis also watch other health videos in our Videos section.
Copyright © www.orthopaedics.win Bone Health All Rights Reserved